DISCONTINUED – Liebert NPower On-Line UPS 30-130kVA
- Large-scale UPS in a small footprint
- Operates efficiently powering non-linear and partial loads
- Offers multiple configuration options including 1+1 redundant and dual bus
- Performs quickly and accurately with digital controls
- Excellent efficiency powering non-linear and partial loads.
- All-digital controls feature a unique, patent-pending technology that allows it to make ultra-fast adjustments to changing loads.
- Installation flexibility thanks to small footprint.
- Proven double-conversion technology protects against the widest range of input and output power disturbance.
- Exceptional overload capability due to combination of rugged inverter and continuous-rated static switch.
- Dual-Bus configuration allows concurrent maintenance, resulting in virtually 100% availability of conditioned power.
- Liebert three-phase UPS products have field-proven critical bus MTBF in excess of one million hours.
Lowest Total Cost Of Ownership
- Excellent operating efficiency â€” typically between 92% and 93.5% â€” while powering high-crest-factor loads between 50% and 100% of rated capacity.
Ideally Suited For
- Data centers
- Medical imaging equipment
- Industrial process equipment