Liebert EXS 10-20kVA
Compact design and improved performances.
The new Liebert® EXS is a monolithic transformer-free UPS which brings exceptional features for mission-critical applications. Its extraordinary double conversion efficiency up to 96.2% ensures remarkable operational cost savings, reducing both the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and the environmental impact.
- Output power factor up to 1
- Double conversion efficiency up to 96.2%
- ECO mode efficiency up to 99%
- Compact footprint with multiple internal runtime configurations
- Available in 3/3 and 3/1 versions
- Integrated maintenance bypass
- Integrated input and output breakers/switches
- Parallel capability for capacity and redundancy
FlexibilityLiebert EXS’ flexibility is further enhanced through:
- Single and three phase output configurations
- Integrated parallel capability up to 4 units
- Common or distributed battery bank
- Internal and external battery configurations for optimized back up time management
- Casters for easy UPS repositioning Output Configuration
- Liebert EXS models up to 20 kVA can be configured on-site to deliver three (3/3) or single (3/1) phase output giving it the flexibility to adapt to changes in installation environments. Integrated Autonomy
- Liebert EXS provides an optimized integrated autonomy which results in back up times in a compact footprint. Its internal architecture is able to house up to four battery strings, further optimizing integrated autonomy and delivering the added advantage of virtually eliminating the need for an external battery cabinet. Full Galvanic Isolation
- Full galvanic isolation for medical and other critical applications
- Installation with two independent input sources (with different neutrals)
- Installation in distribution without neutral. Parallel Ready
- Liebert EXS can be connected with up to four units in parallel.